Monday, March 25, 2013

Photo Challenge Update 3/25/2013

Photo Challenge This Past Week Included:

Something Green
Something Funny
Something Yellow
A Toy
Corner of our home
A Sign
An Animal

My something green picture is of a green bell pepper! I try and keep sliced bell peppers in our fridge for easy snack ideas! They are absolutely delicious and only about 30 calories for one large bell pepper! You really can't beat that!

My something funny picture is of "Shelly Beans"! I rarely see my name out there (which is nice, I like having a unique name), and this one definitely takes the cake! D called me, "Shelly Bean" the rest of the day! I've heard these are actually very yummy, I have yet to try them out! :)

My something yellow picture is of a fishing jig out of our tackle box! I had to do some major cleaning out of the fishing bag because these things were just floating around everywhere, and it's an awfully nice surprise when you reach in the bag and one of these little guys comes out attached to your hand! OUCH

Ah, yes! Our Nintendo! I can remember putting the stickers on this when I was a little girl! And yes, we still have two controllers and the gun! Oh what fun! 

This is a corner in our kitchen! Let's see, it's not the prettiest (I need cute cord covers or something!) but this is probably the most used corner of our home! 

In other words, you better not even take your foot off the break while driving! 

My animal picture is of a little sheep off of a blanket my Grandma Hendrix made for me and all of my cousins! I named it Snuggles when I was a little girl (and yes, I can't refer to it as a blanket; still to this day I will ask D to hand me Snuggles!) It's pretty worn out since it's been around for probably 25+ years...but it's still as soft and cozy as ever! I hope someday our kids can snuggle up with it on the couch with us and it will bring them just as many warm and cozy moments as it has brought me! 

I have a lot of catching up to do with my recipes! I've got about 3 that need to make their way on here! So stay tuned! I'll be posting one tomorrow! 
Until Then...

No comments:

Post a Comment