Friday, March 1, 2013

Final February Photo Challenge Update

I made it through all of February with the photo challenge! I am loving this challenge! Looking back through all the pictures from this month has been a lot of fun! Doing this can bring back memories that otherwise might have slipped my mind! Here are the final days for February...

Something I made
A picture in our room
Something green
Money
A button

This is a picture of scarf I made! It has been so warm and cozy this past week while it's been chilly here in OK! I'm working on a pink scarf right now! I can't wait to get that one finished :)

The picture in our room, is a picture of DJ's mom! She passed away a couple of years ago, but I guarantee not a day goes by when her precious family does not think about her! Her love and tenderness I know for sure are being carried on the hearts of all her children! Isn't she a beautiful lady?!

My "something green" photo, is of a bottle of rice vinegar which just happens to be one of my favorite things to cook with! Hmmmm, I think I need to find a recipe with some rice vinegar in it for lunch now! Yummy :)

My "money shot" is a picture of a vase we keep our spare change in! We're almost to the top, and then we'll go cash in for some ice cream or something fun like that ;)

(Hmmm...this picture took about 15 mins to load, and is now a bit fuzzy) This is a button on my jacket! It's about the ONLY button I could find yesterday! I guess we're not "button" people ;)

Here is the run down of February: 

Words
Childhood
Something Pink
Out your window
Numbers
Nature
Your shoes
If things could talk
Household
What you wore
The sky
Something blue
Red
The one you love
Something you see every morning
What's in the bag
Something sweet
Self-portrait
A gift
Handwriting
Best part of the day
What you're reading
Holding hands
Something you made
A picture in your room
Something green
Money
A button

Now, onward with March! Can't wait to see everything this month brings!! 
Stay tuned :)
Until then...













No comments:

Post a Comment