Monday, March 11, 2013

Photo Challenge Update for March

I have been completely slacking off in the cooking department! Dee Jay has had a crazy busy week and his schedule hasn't left any time for us to sit down and eat, so I've been lazy! At least I have the photo challenge to give me an update this week, before I get back to the kitchen! So here we go...

Illuminate
Color Purple
Soft
Eat
Sparkle
Drink
Something Orange
Black & White
Fruit

My illuminate picture is of our lamp in the living room! I love the soft glow you get at night instead of bright overhead lighting! 

My color purple photo is of an earring of mine with purple beads! This is one of my favorite pairs of earrings because I love adding purple back into the wardrobe in the Spring and Summer! 

These are my very soft, comfy house shoes! It kind of feels like you're walking on a pillow because the cushion inside is very soft and plump! 

My "eat" photo, is of my grapefruit! I LOVE grapefruits for a snack or an easy breakfast! Sprinkle a little bit of sugar on top, and you're in business! All the grapefruits I've been getting lately are so delicious, sweet and juicy I just want to go buy all of them! Doesn't hurt that you can squeeze the leftover juice from them once you're done eating and have a tiny little glass of fresh grapefruit juice! YUM!

My picture of sparkles is of my nail polish! I adore Sinful Colors ($1.99 at Walgreens), and I probably have about every color that they put out there! It's a bad habit, but it's so fun!

I am trying to cut back on my caffeine consumption! These are caffeine free and so delicious! 

Seeing that I was raised in an OU lovin' family, it was REALLY hard to find something orange in our house! Besides the orange crush drinks which I used the day before, I had to do some searching when I realized what I was needing to take a photo of! This is DJ's "scent free hunting spray" carrier! I found it after doing some major searching! So there's the orange in our house :)

My black and white photo is of one of my craft supply boxes!! My crafts are over-flowing and my to-do list today is getting everything a bit more organized! 

My final photo for the beginning of March was of fruit! Oh dear strawberries, how I love you! When I was little, we used to eat strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar! I can still take down a whole carton of these sweet little treats with that dip!! 

Stay tuned for some yummy recipes this week!!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment