Sunday, March 17, 2013

Photo Challenge Update 3/17/2013


Happy St. Patrick's Day folks!! Hope everyone is wearing green! This is not typically a holiday I do much for, so I added some shamrocks, and I'm sitting here typing this out in a green shirt...for what it's worth this is the extent of my "celebration" lol! 

Here were my photo prompts for this week:

My Favorite Accessory
Tree
Flower
Colorful
Sunglasses
Fork
My Name

This is my favorite accessory! Dee Jay bought it for me a little over a year ago! It's an infinity necklace that says "I love you...I love you more"! He just melts my heart!! 

This is my tree picture! Love seeing all the shades of an Oklahoma sky! The sun was setting, and it almost looks like nighttime right above us, and daylight out on the horizon! 

This is my flower! These delicate buds, are seen all over the place in the Spring! We have two trees right outside that are covered in them! We have been watching them, waiting for the blooms to know that Spring is really on it's way! 

My colorful picture is of a T-shirt I own! I love all the bright colors!! Hurry up Summer!!

Here is a snapshot of my sunglasses! (Of course the day after I take pictures of sunglasses shirt, I need to take a picture of sunglasses lol)! I don't know about you guys, but I am really rough on my sunglasses IF I can actually keep a hold of them! This pair has lasted me one Summer so far! I always like to buy them cheap, because I know they will probably be ruined or lost in a short amount of time!

Well, this picture is pretty self explanatory! Here is a fork! A what? A fork! A what? A fork! OH, a fork!! (If you have never played that game with a large group of people, your brain has truly never been scrambled haha!)

We have three different pictures that a couple cute little munchkins have drawn for us! What you can't see in the picture is my "portrait"! Dee Jay has one too, and we then we have one with the two of us! I LOVE watching kids learn to write and draw!! They are so cute when they are all focused on something like a name, and it comes out PERFECT like this! I have millions of these stashed away from over the years, because I can't bring myself to toss them! When we have children of our own someday and they start coloring and writing, I have a feeling I'm going to run out of room on the fridge and walls! And yes, I will frame their first coloring experience, because everyone starts somewhere!! 

So there you have it! I've been slacking on the blog this week, but you guys have been back day after day checking out past recipes and that makes me happy! I promise I will do much better this week! Have a great Sunday, and until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment