Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mom Tested & Kid Approved Smoothie


A good friend of mine sent me some pictures and directions to a smoothie she made the other day! 
I honestly can't wait to try this out simply because I've never thought of adding grapes to my smoothies! I LOVE grapes! I think my favorite thing to do is to freeze them then take them with me as a cold snack on hot summer days! YUM! So let's see how to put this smoothie together!

Ingredients
1 frozen pineapple puree packet
1 cara cara orange peeled
Small bowl of black seedless grapes (about a cup)
About 1/4 c of vanilla yogurt
Splash of almond milk
1 1/2 c of ice cubes

Put all this in your blender, and blend until you have your desired consistency! 
Her stand point is that this tasted like an Orange Julius, only better! I'm sold!

This can be found in the frozen section at select grocery stores!
If you have a Reasor's...that's where this particular bag came from

Cara Cara Navel Oranges! Delish


Boomer Sooner Realtree Mug! Looks so good (the mug and the contents lol)

I do believe she likes it! Almost getting a thumb's up from this sweet girl! 

Stay tuned for some more great recipes!
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment