Monday, January 21, 2013

Challenge Update 1/21/2013

Well, we had a very fun and relaxing weekend! We went fishing (I caught a nice 4-5 lb catfish, he broke the line once I got him to the shore, and took off back to his water when D tired to catch him). I got to go out and sit in the duck blind for the first time! No ducks came, the only day this week they decided to go to another pond...thanks weather! However, it was fun to get to watch the world wake up around us, and I had great company with DJ there and our friend Jason! Hopefully next time we go I'll have something more exciting report about! The weather here in OK has been CRAZY!! It was beautiful and sunny and warm all weekend, and today we are back to bitter cold! (That's why they say here in OK, if you don't like the weather, just wait a couple hours!) This is going to be a very short and to the point post, and tomorrow, I'll share another recipe with ya'll!! Until then, here was my photo challenge this week!

Circle
Something yellow
An ordinary moment
Two things
Ready
Shadow
Delicious (Totally messed up the day on this one so I actually took the pic the day before)

This is a beautiful candle my sister gave me awhile back! It smells delicious (snicker-doodle)! I'm almost down to nothing, but I'm going to figure out something fun to do with it once I've burned it all! 

My something yellow was a half of a lemon I was squeezing into my glass of water! If you want to know how it can be important to drink lemon water check out this information on Water Benefits Health

This is my "ordinary moment" every morning! I get my coffee, sit down and catch up on the shows I missed the night before, and enjoy the moments of relaxation and quiet while D is still sleeping, and before I start thinking about what to make for our late lunch!! 

My two things, are two things that are always in our living room! D's ukulele and his guitar! Like I said in the last post, I always feel right at home with all this music around me! 

My "ready" photo, was a picture of my keys in the car ready to run to Wal-Mart to pick up some things we ran out of in the last couple of weeks! "Ready" to go!

My shadow photo was the shadow of some rails on a walk-way! All lined up so perfectly in the beautiful sunny skies this week! 

Here is my "mess up" day! I haven't shared this recipe with you yet (coming tomorrow), however I did snack on the leftover Saturday before we left for our outdoor weekend! My delicious pork tenderloin! Ya'll won't want to miss it!!

So to recap, here is what we have so far for January
Something New
Heart
The view from here
Movement
Mine
Street
Something beginning with "t"
paper
One o'clock
Water
Surprise
Circle
Something yellow
An ordinary moment
Two things
Ready
Shadow
Delicious

See you guys tomorrow for a delicious pork tenderloin recipe! Until then....

~Happy Eating~










No comments:

Post a Comment